Friday, July 6, 2018

Summer continues for me and my daughter!



Since last time, we've found different ways of.keeping ourselves busy.

Elizabeth isn't the biggest fan of board games, but we came up with a way to make the game "Sorry Sliders" a bit more interesting. I mentioned before that she likes characters created by certain YouTube people. In this case they come.from a yiutuber named Markiplier. What made this so interesting is that I printed out the faces of the characters and glued them onto the pieces that you use to play "sorry sliders".
It was a hit, and we ended up using the game board and the sliders for other things.


A lot of good moments otherwise have happened. We've been enjoying the company of family members including Elizabeth's cousin Christian!


Going to restaurants is something we do a lot. My takes both of us put quite frequently. We regularly visit IHOP, and recently went to a restaurant where I had the best Philly Cheesesteak I've ever eaten!

Something pretty big is a mask Im making for Elizabeth. She enjoys something called " Fursuiting", which involves making costumes based on fixtional, animal themed characters. I've made her a mask before, but for the past 9 months I've been working on a mask for a character called a "Dutch Angel Dragon". This character has distinctively large ears, cheeks, and a peculiar looking nose. 



And finally, Elizabeth's birthday was this month! One of the things we did for her was throw a big party. She made out really big! A lot of our relatives visited and every one brought Elizabeth a gift. It was a great way to end a wonderful month!



No comments:

Post a Comment